Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How the first day back in school ended up.....

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! This class is going to be a very intense & emotionally intimate class...i believe that i definitely am the kind of person who will be able to make a difference in a child's life....to provide safety and security, love and encouragement and most importantly PROTECTION!....

We already have our first paper to write and first couple chapters to read before next class...so i will be a busy-bee for the next few days.....

the first paper is the Introduction: In this paper i will be writing about why i am taking this class and what my expectations are for the class...if i have set any goals for myself in this class....if yes, then write about what they are...do i see what i will learn in this class as being valuable in my future...if so, telling how....then to end i will be telling a little about myself, including anything i would want her to know that will help her to make the class more meaningful to me.

lots to think about and write about wouldn't you say??

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cant wait to read it!! I know it will be great.

What is your favorite HIGHLIGHTER color?