Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Girls



Okay...my first official post...hmmmm...not even sure what to say or where to start...so i will share one of my most recent favorite photos of my girls...Alexis...my 10 yr old chef/veterinarian in training...my sidekick on all my ventures of hiking & trailing...always thinking of others and wanting to help out in any way she can....someday you'll see her serving up mouse ala carte in your nearest reptile house...Ashley...my 8 yr old princess...is just that my little princess...loves being pampered and hates being sweaty...her favorites are anything pink and sparkley...probably the most sensitive of all three...any bit of disapproval or meaness breaks her heart...Both will make awesome mothers one day...they fail to ever leave their babies, Christian & Gracie (cabbage patch babies that is) anywhere..and reprimand me for leaving them in the car or in the closet...hehehe....

No comments:

What is your favorite HIGHLIGHTER color?