Friday, January 25, 2008

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS TO GO!!

Just 4 more days to go until the new semester starts and i start my classes...i am so excited and can't wait...i have tried several time to go back to school...and each time it didn't work out....this time, however, there is something that feels like it is my driving force and this time i'll be able to do it....

Maybe its knowing that right now my kidlings are with their dad....so what better choice do i have than to spend my time pushing through to accomplish something that:

1) is what i have dreamed of doing for so long
2) will be beneficial for both myself and my kids
3) will be a good example for my kids

My children are the most important in my life...there is nothing i won't do for them...and with this in mind i hope to be able to accomplish finishing school once and for all showing them that in order to get to where they want to be they need to put some effort and hard work into it....and in the end it will be so worth it....

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Linda,
I was wondering when you were going to post again. Glad to see you remembered you had a blog:) I look forward to reading your future posts.

What is your favorite HIGHLIGHTER color?